Root Pouch Grow Bags, 3 Gallon Grey with Handle, 3-4 Year, Bundle of 10
Root Pouch plant pots can be used to grow plants of any size and type, and are also ideal for transporting plants because they are lightweight, durable and come equipped with carrying handles. Potted plants and trees will enjoy healthy growth while above-ground, and can also be planted directly in the ground, where the pot will degrade to allow the roots to take hold in the natural environment. The Root Pouch plant pot can be used successfully in many different climate and soil conditions, from desert sand to clay.
- 10-in W x 8.5-in H
- These grey pots have a 3-4 year life span
- Boosts plant growth and yields
- Fabric allows roots to breath
- Prevents roots from circling
- Pots are washable and last for multiple seasons
- Keeps plants warmer in winter & cooler in summer
- Pots allow plants to be placed outside quicker
- Saves up to a week off vegetative growth cycle
- Can be used with drip systems, overheads & hydroponic flood trays
- Sizes 5 Gallon and up have handles
What makes Root Pouch plant pots a more sustainable gardening option?
Root Pouch plant pots used reclaimed plastic bottles that would otherwise be sent to our landfills. This not only recycled old plastic, it prevents the need for new plastic to be created, which saves petroleum and fossil fuels from being used.
What makes Root Pouch plant pots a better choice for healthier plants?
Root Pouch plant pots are more breathable and water-efficient, encouraging a more fibrous, dense root structure and preventing roots from circling. They also provide superior insulation, protecting plants against winter cold and summer heat.
LOOK AT THIS AMAZING GROWTH!
We Also Recommend